It looks like we are going to have a Stop Work Order issued tomorrow morning from the village building inspector, or at least that was what was communicated to me late this afternoon. So unfortunately we will be postponing until further notice.

My hope is that this doesn't happen at all, but I wanted to at least let you know in case you are traveling and we aren't allowed to go in the building at all.