November 4, 2013
November 15th and 16th will will be celebrating the Grand Opening of the Fairport Brewing Company! We hope you can celebrate with us!
(the "soft launch" is officially over!!!!)
Festivities will include...
- Friday 11/15 Join us @ 4pm for the Ribbon Cutting Ceremony with our local officials followed by a beer tasting and pints in the tasting room! Come meet our local officials and the OCED who helped us get our new location!
- Saturday 11/16 Small Batch Brewery Tours- 10am-2pm at 1000 Turk Hill Road, Suite 298 (building 8 second floor) Tours will be held every 1/2 hour by reservation only. Tickets are FREE so register soon.
To begin online reservations, please click on the day of the time you wish to take a Small Batch Tour. Please note that if a date is not visible on this link Eventbrite, it is sold out. Due to the limited size of our brewhouse, we are not able to accept walk-ins to the tours.Reservations are available NOW.
- Saturday 11:45-1pm BBQ Lunch for our big ticket Kickstarter supporters!
- Live Music all day (1pm-NSJ) under the tent including some of Fairport's best bands including Blues with Joe Fornieri and theDynamics (afternoon) and closing with Fairport's Northside Johnny!
- Music Schedule to be posted soon! (we are still working on it....can you believe it?)
- Our daily food supplied by our neighbors the Masons!
- 1:30 pm-3:30pm Joe Fornieri and the Dynamics
- 4 pm - 5pm Pickled Brain from Outerspace
- 7pm-9:30 Northside Johnny