November 4, 2013
November 15th and 16th will will be celebrating the Grand Opening of the Fairport Brewing Company! We hope you can celebrate with us!
Festivities will include...
- Friday 11/15 Join us @ 4pm for the Ribbon Cutting Ceremony with our local officials followed by a beer tasting and pints in the tasting room! Come meet our local officials and the OCED who helped us get our new location!
- Saturday 11/16 Small Batch Brewery Tours- 10am-2pm at 1000 Turk Hill Road, Suite 298 (building 8 second floor) Tours will be held every 1/2 hour by reservation only. Tickets are FREE so register soon.
To begin online reservations, please click on the day of the time you wish to take a Small Batch Tour. Please note that if a date is not visible on this link Eventbrite, it is sold out. Due to the limited size of our brewhouse, we are not able to accept walk-ins to the tours.Reservations are available NOW.
- Saturday 11:45-1pm BBQ Lunch for our big ticket Kickstarter supporters!
- Live Music all day (1pm-NSJ) under the tent including some of Fairport's best bands including Blues with Joe Fornieri and theDynamics (afternoon) and closing with Fairport's Northside Johnny!
- Music Schedule to be posted soon! (we are still working on it....can you believe it?)
- Our daily food supplied by our neighbors the Masons!
- 1:30 pm-3:30pm Joe Fornieri and the Dynamics
- 4 pm - 5pm Pickled Brain from Outerspace
- 7pm-9:30 Northside Johnny