KOMBUCHA: Timbucha Kombucha
PROBIOTIC - LIVING TEA - HAND CRAFTED - ORGANIC & RAW
We are pleased to be able to offer a high-end, locally produced health drink as an alternative to sugar based beverages.
Timbucha Kombucha is made with high-quality organic teas, organic cane sugar and fluoride-free quadruple filtered water.
Kombucha tea comes from an ancient Chinese recipe with its first recorded use in 221 BC. Back then, it was known as “The Tea of Immortality.” Kombucha has been shown to provide many health benefits, but is mostly known to be beneficial to gastrointestinal health. We encourage you to do some research, try it and see how you feel! Here’s to a healthy life, Cheers!
Timbucha Kombucha doesn’t prevent or cure any diseases. However, it does strengthen your immune system and allows your body to heal from the inside out.
It’s a natural probiotic and detox. Great for digestion, immune support, detoxification, liver support and weight loss. It contains a variety of vitamins, minerals and enzymes and has been prized by traditional cultures for it’s health-promoting properties.
Timbucha Kombucha is wonderful at supporting the body in various ways, including–
- Liver detoxification
- Improved pancreas function
- Increased energy
- Improved mood (helps with anxiety/depression)
- Kills candida (yeast)
- Helps nutrient assimilation
Enjoy our four delicious flavors of Timbucha Kombucha in 16 oz refillable bottles, grumblers, growlers, and specialty cocktails (Timbucha cocktails are available exclusively at our Tap Room)
- Original Citrus
- Original Citrus (non-carbonated)
- Cranberry Pear
Timbucha Kombucha is now available at:
- The Village Bakery – Pittsford, Eastview and the Armory
- Garman Chiropractic – Village of Fairport
- Fairport Brewing Company – Village of Fairport
- Grossmans Garden and Home – 1801 Rte. 250, Penfield
- Lori’s Natural Foods – 900 Jefferson Rd., Rochester
- Aj’s Warehouse – 175 Clay Rd., Rochester
- Abundance Cooperative Market – 62 Marshall St., Rochester
- Amazing Grains – 1000 Turk Hill Rd., (Building 8 in the back)
- Prana Yoga – 55 S Main St., Fairport
- Twisted Rail Brewery – Lakeshore Dr., Canandaigua
- NYS Wine and Culinary Institute – 800 S Main St., Canandaigua
Does Timbucha Kombucha contain alcohol?
Real kombucha also contains a small percentage of alcohol but not enough to catch a buzz on. Timbucha will have about .3% – .675% ABV. If there is a Gov Warning on the label it is slightly over .5% ABV and will fluctuate in that range depending on the fermentation.
All tea blends are certified organic, all sugar is organic cane, and the water is double filtered and finished with reverse osmosis.
Original Citrus Kombucha includes:
Organic Black, Green & Citrus White Tea and Organic Cane Sugar
Peach Kombucha includes:
Organic Black Tea, Organic Calendula Flower and Natural Peach Flavor.
Cranberry Pear Kombucha includes:
Organic Hisbiscus, Organic Rose Hips, Organic Cranberries, Organic Apple, Organic Orange Peel, Organic Green Tea, Organic White Tea, Natural Pomegranate, Pear and Vanilla Flavor.